TED Talks on their own are known and loved for workplace learning -- but now each TED Talk offers an Ideas into Action framework. These additional learning steps can inspire new ways of working, as learners reflect on ideas and put ideas into action. Spark learning at all levels of the organization with TED
TED is a nonprofit organization devoted to Ideas Worth Spreading, often in the form of short talks delivered by leading thinkers and doers.
Many of these talks are given at TED conferences, intimate TED Salons and thousands of independently organized TEDx events around the world. Along with TED@Work, a program that reimagines TED Talks for workplace learning, TED's other initiatives include:
- TEDx, which licenses thousands of individuals and groups to host local, self-organized TED-style events around the world
- The TED Fellows program, which selects innovators from around the globe to amplify the impact of their remarkable projects and activities
- The Audacious Project, which surfaces and funds critical ideas that have the potential to impact millions of lives
- TED Translate, which crowdsources the subtitling of TED Talks so that big ideas can spread across languages and borders
- The educational initiative TED-Ed.